Abutment models are programmed from the touch screen and are stored: Measurements, rod thicknesses and spacing between stirrups.
The abutment model change is done in + - 1 minute.
The rod thickness change is done in + - 15 minutes.
All elements are automatically adjusted.
The pillar is formed by bars and stirrups.
- The bars determine the length of the abutment.
- The machine bends them, welds them to the bar in number and distance according to the programmed parameters.
Manufacturing process of a model.
- The operator activates the stored abutment model program and all components are automatically positioned by numerical control.
- For each pillar:
1 / The operator loads the bars and activates the start of the automated process.
2 / Automated process that is controlled by a PLC:
- The machine positions the bars.
- The stirrups process is repeated as many times as this programmed:
- The stirrup part is fed by a wire roll from a motorized winder and goes through a drag box and a straightener.
- The bars are manually positioned up to where the first stirrup must be welded.
- The stirrup rod is cut to size, the stirrup is shaped with the bending tools and subsequently welded to the bars.
- All welds are done simultaneously.
3 / The finished abutment is ejected.
The entire system is controlled by a PLC.
- It is programmed from the touch screen.
- The programming is open, sequential, fast and easy for the operator.
- For each model the pillar means are fixed: length, width and height, number of stirrups and spacing between them.
- The programmed models can be stored.
- The screen displays all the necessary information on production and incidents.
- It allows an easy and quick change of models.
- It has a remote control module installed to be operated via the Internet.
The welding is by resistance that allows a high cadence and an optimal quality without deformations.
It incorporates passive safety systems and manual emergency stop.
It complies with the European regulations approved and required by the CE: Machines 98/37 / CEE.
It is a robust, productive and low maintenance machine.